30 AF with Martini SVG
30AF SVG! The perfect way to decorate your party by creating cake toppers, shirts, tote bags, balloons, cups, temporary tattoos and so much more. The possibilities are endless.
**THIS LISTING IS FOR A DIGITAL ITEM ONLY!!***
The file was designed by me and is sold for personal use only. The file is designed to cut cake toppers using a crafting cutting machine but can be used for so much more. The design can be used for shirts, tote bags, balloons, cups, temporary tattoos and so much more. The possibilities are endless.
If you are looking to use the design to create an item for sale, please contact me for restrictions and commercial license pricing. I offer a commercial license for all items other than cake toppers.
You will get a ZIP file including an SVG, DXF, JPEG, and PNG in black. They are compatible for use with Silhouette and Cricut machines, as well as other machines that can read these formats. Please check if your machine’s software is compatible with these formats prior to purchasing. THE SVG FILE IS RESIZABLE!
INSTANT DOWNLOAD: This listing is for a digital cutting file in different formats - once you have purchased the listing, you can download the ZIP file. Unzip the file to access the formats mentioned above, load into your program and cut away!
You may use the file to make any physical item you desire for PERSONAL use only.
• Trace the design from the images provided.
• Share these digital files by email, linking or any other means.
• Alter the file or any part of it to be resold as part of a new digital design.
• The design is not allowed to be used with print-on-demand services (Zazzle, Redbubble, etc) unless an extended license is purchased - if you are interested in an extended license, please contact me first.
• Use any of the images provided as mock-ups to market your product.
Due to the electronic nature of this item, we do not offer refunds or exchanges once purchased, unless you have purchased multiples of the same exact design.
Questions? Please check out our FAQ page using this link.